If someone in your household is sick with COVID-19, keep them separated from others as much as possible. Wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet apart. Also:
• If possible, have only one person providing care for the sick person.
• If you need to share a bedroom or bathroom, use fans and open windows and doors to improve airflow.
• If you are sick, do not help prepare food.
• Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces like door handles.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.