On June 17, the Sitka COVID-19 Alert Level has shifted from Low to Limited.
The following mitigations are recommended:
- Face masks are optional for fully vaccinated* individuals in small groups.
- Face masks are recommended when in public places and mixed** interactions.
- Fully vaccinated people may interact without social distancing in small groups.
- Maintain physical distancing for mixed vaccinated populations.
- Fully vaccinated groups may gather.
- Mixed vaccinated groups should limit group size.
- Restaurants and Bars are open and encouraged to wear masks and social distance.
*Fully vaccinated is defined as more than two weeks following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose series.
**Mixed is defined as vaccinated, non-vaccinated, or unknown .
June 17, 2021
Stay informed by visiting the CBS COVID-19 Dashboard at https://cityofsitka.org/.